Operations Systems Specialist
Greenville, SC 29607 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you enjoy a business systems analyst role where you have a mixture of problem solving, system testing, reporting and interacting with technical vendors?
- Have you worked with consumer products utilizing EPR/EDI/WMS systems for inventory and distribution management?
- Do you thrive in a collaborative environment?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Administer and maintain business systems including ERP and WMS Systems.
- Support relationships with our IT provider and ERP consulting vendors, ensuring high-quality service that meets the needs of the organization.
- Work closely with the Ops team in systems-related project planning.
- Assist in managing software and license fees to ensure cost-effectiveness and alignment with budget constraints. Maintain the accounts to ensure they are properly configured and personnel access controls are up to date and all systems adhere to legal and company standards.
- Provide IT support for internal users.
- Dental retirement
- PTO paid holidays
- Hybrid work environment (3 days in office and 2 days remote)
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s degree
- Experience as an IT Systems Administrator or IT Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of business systems including ERP and WMS.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 18 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!