Part Time Administrative Assistant
Greenville, SC 29615 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you love a part time role 25-30 hours per week?
- Do you enjoy a business casual office with a variety of duties?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Assist project managers in the completion of prequalification requests
- Maintain marketing calendar for networking opportunities
- Prepare job notebooks for every job site
- Assist with special job project requirement such security badging, background checks, etc
- Scan documents into Sage Paperless
- Monitor AP email to load invoices
- Answer phones and distribute mail
- Weekly pay via direct deposit during the temp to hire process
Type: Temp to hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Associate Degree in Business or Accounting
- Software experience in MS Office, Quickbooks or Sage
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.