Part Time Financial Specialist
Greenville, SC 29615 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you an accounting or finance professional looking for part time 16-20 hours per week?
- Hiring Immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your day will look like:
- Assists with general ledger or journal entries
- Assists with all areas of AP/AR process
- Monitors bank transactions and assists in all banking related issues
- Assists with employee payroll and associated filings
- Weekly pay while working through Godshall
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Degree preferred or 3 years experience in accounting or financial field
- Excellent computer skills, Word, Excel
- Experience processing payroll in QuickBooks preferred
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children and has been with us for over 3 years. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.