Part time Administrative Assistant
Greenville, SC 29607 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you flexible working in a fast paced role supporting multiple people?
- Do you have a background working in sales and marketing teams?
- Are you looking for 8-3:30 Mon-Thurs schedule, with a possibility of Thursdays working from home?
- And does spending days in spreadsheets brings joy!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Initiate, coordinate and execute sales support to the sales team and other departments as necessary. Will occasionally float to marketing or HR depending on where the support is needed.
- Understands importance of using considerable judgement and discretion in handling sales related inquiries and managing customer correspondence in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with development of sales reports, internally and externally.
- Generate and edit complex Excel spreadsheets, including formulas, formatting and graphs.
- Coordinate trade show and other event participation as required
- Monitor inventory weekly and coordinate low inventory SKUs to the team
- Part time PTO package and paid holidays
- Thursdays work from home after around 6 weeks of training.
- Fridays off!
- Off at 3:30 Mon-Thurs
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 1-3 years related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills paired with an acute attention to detail
- Experience with ERP/EDI systems would be a plus
- Proficient with SalesPad (preferred), Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint with a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel being a must
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate joined Godshall in 2023 with 10 years of experience in Non-Profit, HR and Community Relations. With a passion for building strong client relationships, Kate enjoys helping teams find their ideal talents. Outside of work, she finds joy in quality time with her husband, Billy, and infant son, Ryan, and you can often find her exploring estate sales in search of unique fine china pieces. She is a journalism graduate from Auburn University, in the fall you can find her cheering on the Auburn Tigers, too – War Eagle!