Part time billing specialist
Greenville, SC 29601 US
Why you will love this job:
- Part time hours to work with your busy schedule. Monday Friday, 6 hours each day
- Fun work environment with creative team!
- Will be the heartbeat of the office perfect for those who are organized, professional and have positive energy!
- Hiring Immediately!
What your future day will look like:
- Post and track Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Ensure efficient billing
- Process invoices
- Manage other accounting administrative duties when needed
- Free downtown parking
- Holiday pay
- Coffee Bar, Intraoffice Exercise and Happy Hour opportunities
- Annual company retreat
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Minimum 2-year college degree in finance or accounting
- 3+ years work experience in accounting environment
- Prior experience doing client billing
- Knowledge of balance sheet, income statement, COGS and revenue recognition
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatibility with job responsibilities, especially proficient in Microsoft office tools, Outlook, and accounting based software
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.