Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
Greenville, SC 29609 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking to join a team with stellar principles and values?
- Do you thrive in a professional environment that is growing?
- Do you need comprehensive benefits?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Establish and organize files for new clients and existing clients
- Communicate with clients regarding case progress and scheduling
- Complete administrative tasks (filing, scheduling, scanning, copying, and mailing)
- Draft pleadings, motions and other court filings and file them with the court
- Draft discovery requests and responses for attorney review (Interrogatories, Requests for Production, Subpoenas, etc.)
- Coordinate and schedule depositions and prepare deposition notices and exhibits
- Medical summaries and chronologies
- Paid Holidays
Type: Direct hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- At least 2 years proven working experience as a Litigation Paralegal (Personal injury experience preferred)
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines and calendars
- Ability to manage a large case load
- Extensive computer and database expertise
- Strong client and colleague communication skills
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.