Process Control Manager (Union, SC)
Conover, NC 28613 US
Salary: $65,000 to $75,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you a process control management professional with a passion for production/business process improvement on the strategic level? If so, a well-known manufacturer in the Textile Industry is looking for a Process Control Manager for their Union, SC facility.
- Great opportunity for a newer process control professional looking to grow their career!
- Hiring Immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Responsible for analyzing/improving facility's business processes
- Develop and implement new strategies for production optimization
- Maintain and update documentation related to process improvement activities
- Conduct audits on a routine basis
- Prepare and present production reports to executive management
- Arrange/conduct training sessions for company employees
- Implement industry best practices
- Company offers a highly competitive benefits package!
- Health, Dental & Vision
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Business related discipline
- 2+ years of production/process control experience in manufacturing
- Project Management Profession (PMP) certification is a plus!
- Familiarity with process management software (JIRA/Asana/ProffHub)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 7 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.