Product Compliance Engineer
Greenville, SC 29601 US
alary: $85,000 to $100,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you want to join a growing international company in beautiful Upstate SC? If so, we're working with a global company with a family like culture in their search for a Product Compliance Engineer
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Ensure compliance/maintain certifications of both new and existing company products
- Serve as point of contact for 3rd party regulatory government agencies (domestic & international)
- Serve as main contact for 3rd party audits
- Work closely with product design engineers to ensure products meet governmental compliance standards
- Manage test reports/documents to ensure compliance information is accurate on product packaging
- Conduct investigations/corrective actions as the need arises
- Company offers an outstanding benefits package including:
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- B.S. in an Engineering is required (Mechanical Engineering is strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of regulatory compliance experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of mechanical design (SolidWorks)
- Proficiency in various manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.