Product Line Sales Manager
Greenville, SC 29615 US
Salary: $100,000 (combined base salary plus commission)
What is your perfect fit?
Are you an experienced industrial sales professional who enjoys working directly with existing clients and developing new business? If so, our client, a leading producer of ultrasonic inspection systems for the Automotive Industry, is looking to add a Product Line Sales Manager to handle their Mid-West region.
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Head up product line sales for company's territory in the Mid-West
- Work with existing customers as well as develop new business opportunities
- Watch market trends to identify business development opportunites to expand business
- Work closely with customer service and other departments to ensure client needs are met
- Resolve any technical quality issues with clients
- Provide technical training to clients
- Maintain accurate client/sales records
- 90% travel expected
- Company offers an excellent benefits package!
- Company pays 100% of Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or other technically related discipline is required
- 3+ years of industrial sales experience in Automotive manufacturing
- Familiarity with automotive assembly processes
- Strong NDT knowledge
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn company product knowledge
- Availability for heavy travel (up to 90%)
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.