Simpsonville, SC 29681 US
Salary: $70,000 to $100,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you have a strong technical aptitude with a passion for product marketing? A well-known company in the Electronics Industry is looking to add a Product Manager to their talented team!
- Join a growing company with a tremendous global footprint!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Serve as the voice of the company client ensuring that proposed product concepts meet or exceed customer needs
- Take ownership/responsibility of product line growth, revenue, profitability and ensure that annual goals are met
- Contribute to developing strategic plans for long-term product line direction and life cycle management
- Work closely with engineering, production, marketing and sales throughout the product life cycle.
- Interface with customer-based engineering teams to assist in design and provide support for internal/external questions
- Assist in setting pricing/margins for company products
- Occasional travel to customer sites both domestically and internationally.
- Company offers a highly competitive benefits package!
- Health, Dental & Vision
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering discipline is required
- MBA is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in technical product management
- Experience in data oriented-research, analysis and technical support
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Up to 15% travel (domestic & international)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 7 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.