Project Design Specialist
Simpsonville, SC 29681 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking for a role within a well-established company?
- Are you a designer wanting to get more involved in the project process?
- Would you like to be in a role that has a lot of variety and is hands-on?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Assist in design for projects related to product/process improvements
- Utilize AutoCAD to create parts drawings
- Work with product associates on the shop floor to understand issues with the product/process
- Take part in final testing of products
- Programming in AS400 - processing drawings and materials
- Data entry of parts and parts numbers into system
- Full benefits package
- Profit-sharing plan
- 401K + match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Associate's degree in technical discipline preferred
- AutoCAD mechanical design experience is required
- 2+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with ERP systems is a plus (AS400 or others)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.