Greenville, SC 29617 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking for a stable company with a smaller, family-oriented environment that has been in the industry for over 50 years?
- Design a unique and interesting product!
- Hiring Immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Design structural product solutions for customers
- Create approval drawings for customers
- Once design is approved, create work orders, shop drawings and install drawings
- Communicate with project team, vendors and customers to ensure success of project
- Participate in design reviews and assign follow-up items
- Create estimates based on the approval drawings
- Gainsharing Plan - distributed quarterly
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with 4.5% match
- Paid Vacation & Sick TIme
- Paid Holidays
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- A.S. in Engineering/Technology is a plus
- 1+ years in a structural design role
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Inventor & SolidWorks
- Familiarity with ERP Systems
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.