Fountain Inn, SC 29644 US
Salary: $80,000 to $100,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you an experienced Project/Design Engineer looking to take your career to new heights? If so, a well known global company is looking to add a Project Engineer to their growing infrastructure team!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Assist in design for major capital expansion or improvement projects
- Accomplish design concepts & provide material/equipment cost estimates
- Participate in design reviews/technical reviews and prepare reports
- Utilize SolidWorks/AutoCAD to produce designs used in manufacturing tooling and machinery
- Maintain existing engineering documentation and drawings
- Assist with the bill of material planning
- Company offers an excellent benefits package!
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering discipline is required
- 3+ years in a project/design engineering role
- Experience with tooling and machine design
- Strong proficiency in 3D design with SolidWorks/AutoCAD
- Ability to travel up to 50% internationally
- Must meet eligibilty requirements to work in an ITAR facility including the capability of working in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.