Easley, SC 29642 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to work for a market leader in the metal machining industry?
- Are you looking for a family-like cultural environment within a global company?
- Do you want to be the leader of your own projects?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Define project scope
- Determine and manage resources needed for project completion
- Propose and track project budget
- Develop and manage project schedule
- Give frequent updates about project progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers
- Track project KPIs and identify areas of improvement
- Company offers an outstanding benefits package including:
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of project management experience
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience in machining environment is a plus
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.