Greer, SC 29650 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like some flexibility with a possible hybrid schedule?
- Would you like to work for a busy and successful fastener supplier, about to move to a brand new start of the art office?
- Do you want to be a part of a close-knit team environment?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Participate in international purchasing activities for a distribution environment
- Work closely with suppliers ensuring vendor compliance and validation
- Source new vendors, contract and price negotiations (issuing RFP's & RFQ's)
- Take part in strategic planning activities, analytics and special projects
- Maintain purchase orders
- Maintain accurate purchasing data as well as timely payment of vendor invoices
- 401K with 3% company match
- Profit Sharing
- 3 weeks PTO & 10 Paid Holidays
- Reimbursement for travel & cell phone
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years of purchasing experience
- Experienced focused on metric fasteners and international purchasing
- ERP proficiency
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.