Quality Control Lab Technician
Greenville, SC 29641 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you an entry-mid level laboratory professional looking to gain experience in the exciting field of laboratory science?
- If so, a well known company in the Chemicals Industry in the Upstate SC area is looking to add a Q.C. Lab Technician to their growing team.
- Hiring Immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Support senior staff in performing required testing on products in a laboratory environment
- Testing will involve the use of basic laboratory instrumentation
- Record and maintain accurate testing data
- Maintain all laboratory instruments including calibration
- Adhere to all safety policies/SOP's and maintain a clean environment
- Company offers an excellent benefits package!
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry or 2 years of related experience
- Strong familiarity with a laboratory based environment
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Outlook, Word & Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.