Quality Lab Technician
Easley, SC 29642 US
What is your perfect fit?
- A global company with a manufacturing facility here in the Upstate SC area is looking to add a Quality Lab Technician to their growing team
- Great opportunity for a quality control professional looking to grow their career!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Perform lab quality testing (start-up, in-process & sample parts) as directed by the Quality Manager
- Routinely operate equipment in the lab including roundness tester, CMM's & surface finish tester
- Maintain lab collected data records/documentation in an organized manner
- Report testing results to Production and Quality leadership
Outstanding Benefits Package once hired on!
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 2+ years of quality control experience in a lab environment
- Familiarity with lab-based environments
- Experience working with lab based equipment
- Basic understanding of GD&T and reading blueprints
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 7 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.