Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to work in a team environment with a phenomenal specialty practice?
- Hiring Immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your day will look like:
- Provides direct patient care in an outpatient physician practice setting
- Performs phone triage accurately by involving physicians when needed. Uses critical thinking skills and advanced knowledge to handle the majority of patient concerns.
- Assists with in-office procedures.
- Evaluates effectiveness of care and makes changes according to predetermined care plan or after consultation with physician.
- With physician input, prioritizes scheduling of office visits and testing.
- Full Benefits Package
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Current license to practice as RN in South Carolina
- Epic experience preferred
- One year experience preferred
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children and has been with us for over 3 years. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.