Safety & Quality Manager
Spartanburg, SC 29301 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you enjoy working for a local, family-oriented company in Spartanburg?
- Are you looking to get out of the automotive industry and into a more laid-back manufacturing facility?
- Do you have both quality and safety knowledge and want to further your career in both areas?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Ensure company products meet/exceed company and customer quality standards
- Direct and plan inspection methods and procedures
- Develop policy/processes by conducting internal quality audits
- Resolve quality issues and serve as point of contact for customers ensuring complete satisfaction
- Participate in company-wide activities to enhance process and quality
- Direct root cause/corrective action activities
- Maintain QMS to ISO9001 standards
- Develop and provide direction for company's safety program
- Educate internal staff/employees on best safety practices and OSHA regulations
- Routinely conduct safety audits and complete internal/external safety reports
- Conduct accident investigations including reporting and cause determination
- Medical Package
- 401K + match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years experience in a quality/safety role in a manufacturing environment
- Lean manufacturing knowledge
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 standards and OSHA regulations
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.