Safety Manager (Greenville, SC)
Greenville, SC 29641 US
Salary: $100,000 to $120,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you an experienced Safety leader looking to grow your career? If so, a well-established manufacturer in the Upstate SC area is looking for a Safety Manager to help develop/provide strategic direction for their safety programs and initiatives.
- Join a rapidly expanding organization with tremendous growth potential!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Develop and provide direction for company's safety program
- Educate internal staff/employees on best safety practices and OSHA regulations
- Enhance safety compliance by raising awareness and developing training/awareness
- Work closely with local, state and federal agencies to ensure manufacturing facility meets/exceeds safety standards
- Routinely conduct safety audits and complete internal/external safety reports
- Conduct accident investigations including reporting and cause determination
- Company offers a great benefits package!
- Health Insurance
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline
- 8+ years of safety experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of safety leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of OSHA standards
- OSHA certification (30 hour or better)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.