Simpsonville, SC 29680 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you enjoy working for a family-oriented business?
- Do you seek growth with a potential of operations management or company ownership?
- Would you enjoy sales with limited overnight travel?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Conduct research to uncover new business opportunities for industrial supply company
- Prospect for new business and generate leads
- Conduct a full sales cycle and close new business
- Service existing customers and resolve any customer issues
- Excellent insurance including medical, vision, PTO, holiday pay, and 401k match!
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Excellent prospecting and negotiation skills
- Self-driven and motivated to grow
- Solid work history with limited job changes
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate joined Godshall in 2023 with 10 years of experience in Non-Profit, HR and Community Relations. With a passion for building strong client relationships, Kate enjoys helping teams find their ideal talents. Outside of work, she finds joy in quality time with her husband, Billy, and infant son, Ryan, and you can often find her exploring estate sales in search of unique fine china pieces. She is a journalism graduate from Auburn University, in the fall you can find her cheering on the Auburn Tigers, too – War Eagle!