Spartanburg, SC 29306 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking to join a well-established company that will equip you with the tools you need to be successful in sales?
- Would you like to join a small team that embraces a strong ethical culture and family atmosphere?
What your future day will look like:
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients
- Deliver executive level presentations, being able to answer any and all questions
- Identify & qualify prospective clients
- Collaborate with other sales individuals
- Educate customer on products offerings and give specific solutions for their needs
- Assess clients needs by meeting them on site
- Address any customer concerns or issues
- Participate in networking events and build presence in the business community
- Health Benefits
- 401K with 3% match
- Progressive PTO Plan
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years in a sales or customer service role with a track record of success
- Ability to be self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to think creatively/innovatively when faced with technical problems
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.