Seasonal Customer Tax Support
Spartanburg, SC 29307 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like a position that will allow you to make some extra money over the holidays?
- Are you someone who enjoys spending time outdoors? This position has a beautiful campus setting with walking trails and outdoor picnic areas!
- How important is financial incentive to you in a job? In this role, you have the potential of receiving retention bonuses that could potentially add up to an extra $750 throughout the assignment!
- Are you open to working overtime on a regular basis? You will have the opportunity to earn extra income!
- What are your career goals? Are you looking for a job with the possibility of transitioning to a full-time employee after tax season, especially considering the company's appealing benefits package?
What your future day will look like:
- Complete comprehensive training program using classroom, online, and software-based methods.
- Provide phone support to branch staff and Supervisors on tax laws, software, forms, and administrative tasks.
- Maintain call logs in the Help Desk program.
- Aid branch personnel in preparing federal and state tax returns.
- Review scanned tax preparation forms from branches for accurate data entry.
- Assist with rejected tax returns.
- Review and validates various tax-related documents (e.g., IRS, State, and Bank Product compliance) using KOFAX, OnBase, and Home Office systems, ensuring compliance with standards.
- Support bank audits and internal random audits, including specific return types and IRS Due Diligence Requirements.
- Help process bank products and disbursements (debit cards, check printing).
- Assist with tax prep collections.
- Contribute to special projects as assigned.
- Regular and punctual attendance is expected!
- Bonuses offered for retention up to $750!
- Weekly pay through Godshall
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Must have 1+ years in customer service, preferably in a call center. Great communication skills a must!
- Must be available to work any shift 9am 9pm Monday- Friday. Also have flexibility to work some Saturdays for 5-7 hours.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.