Senior Accounting Manager
Greenville, SC 29615 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to work in a team environment with one of the fastest growing companies in the Upstate?
- Are you looking for a position that takes your current customer service skills to the next level?
- Would you love to be able to run errands on your lunch break? This company is located right near Haywood mall!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- As the Senior Accounting Manager for two service centers, you will be responsible for the management of the service centers day-to-day and monthly accounting operations
- You will work closely with the Regional Finance Manager, as well as the Corporate Finance team
- This position will facilitate the month-end close process and provide guidance to the regional team throughout the month while overseeing day-to-day accounting operations at the service centers (including supervising invoicing, payables, job costing, payroll, etc.)
- This position will supervise multiple service center accounting managers, acting as the main point of contact for all accounting related matters
- Other supervisory responsibilities include a monthly review of the financial results of service centers closed by their direct reports, certifying company policies are adhered to, ongoing training and development, and other ad hoc tasks as needed
- Perform month-end close process, including processing journal entries, account reconciliation, and financial reporting
- Work daily with the Area General Manager to support business decisions and drive process improvement and profitability in the financial and operating value streams
- Work with the Regional Finance Manager to support financial planning and analysis with the Service Center, including annual budget development
- Provide guidance to the Service Center Finance staff for job costing, inventory counting & analysis, accounts payable, labor entry, expense reporting
- Travel 10-20% to support Service Center staff
- Perform Ad-Hoc analysis to drive data-based decisions to grow sales and profitability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Employer Match
- Bonus Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And more!
Type: Direct hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 8 years of accounting experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Managerial Accounting experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Excel/Word/Outlook
- Working knowledge of accounting systems and month-end close processes
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.