Greenville, SC 29607 US
Salary: $100,000 to $120,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you a licensed Professional Engineer looking to join a well-established engineering firm in beautiful Greenville, SC? If so, we're working with a great firm who is looking to add a Senior Engineer to their staff of professionals.
- This will be a great leadership opportunity that will put this individual on track to becoming an executive partner!
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Participate in project development activities for commercial, retail & industrial clients
- Conduct design, bidding, permitting & provide consulting for various projects.
- Provide guidance/training to mentor junior engineers and other employees
- Assist in writing proposals and requests for qualifications
- Take part in networking/marketing events as well as making presentations to clients
- Conduct business development/sales activities to increase client base
- Company offers a competitive benefits package!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering related discipline (Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Electrical) is required
- 8+ years of Engineering experience
- P.E. license is required (S.C. is highly preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.