Senior Interior Designer
Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking to utilize your interior design skills with luxury home owners?
- Are you eager to work with an award-winning interior design firm with a stellar reputation?
- Are you looking to start a role sooner than later? This company is hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Work with Principal Designer and staff on project design, material finish selections, project documentation, project schedule and project reviews
- Work with clients to determine the project scope, present the contracts, obtain credit approval and gather deposit
- Guide and execute interior design projects through all phases of design
- Accompany client to selection in showrooms, check bids for accuracy and commute with clients and vendors
- Prepare 3D concept perspectives, interior elevations, detail and finish/furniture plan in AutoCAD.
- Coordinate with architects, builders, and subcontractors
- Track billable time
- Full benefits medical, PTO, holiday pay and 401k
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 5+ years of recent related interior design
- AutoCAD proficiency and technical proficiency in building interior construction techniques and material
- BA in interior design
- MS Office proficiency
- Strong design and presentation skills
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.