Simpsonville, SC 29681 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking for a role that is a mix between office work and being on the floor?
- Would you like to work for a company that fosters growth with all their employees?
- Are you looking for a role within a well-established company?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Completing the paperwork needed for all shipments
- Using FreightView to ship LTL orders
- Communication between vendors/carriers to ensure on time delivery
- Coordination with production control department
- Assisting with picking/packing
- Audit shipments to ensure accuracy with orders
- Checking off loaded trucks
- Communiate with production on inventory
- Full benefits package
- Profit-sharing plan
- 401K + match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Prior experience in a shipping/distribution coordination role
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well between different departments
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.