Easley, SC 29641 US
Salary: $150,000 to $170,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you a plant/manufacturing leader looking to take your career to the next step? If so, a well-known manufacturer in the Chemicals Industry is looking for a Site Manager to lead manufacturing operations for their Easley, SC facility.
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Lead daily operations for chemical production facility in Easley, SC
- Manage all levels of employee activity, training and development
- Plan and organize continuous improvement projects/actvities
- Promote/encourage high performance & positive culture
- Routinely base operational decisions on inventory, staffing, budgetary and time constraints
- Work with multiple internal departments ensuring company goals are met
- Support safety standards ensuring that a strong safety culture is fostered throughout the facility
- Company offers a competitive benefits plan!
- Health Insurance
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering is required
- 5+ years of chemicals manufacturing leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of chemical manufacturing operations
- Strong understanding of production operations and process improvement
- Solid track record of driving company performance with an analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.