Software Engineer Manager
Greenville, SC 29605 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you have the experience to lead the creation of well documented, scalable, and maintainable software solutions that satisfy business requirements.
- Do you enjoy a very hands on approach to the mentorship of a strong technical team?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- 40% of your day will be focused on coding
- 60% of your day will be managing/mentoring development team, strategizing with heavy involvement with leadership in planning, including identifying pitfalls, offering multiple solutions, and helping determine which solution will lead to the best outcome.
- Remain current on new technologies and make recommendations for future expansion
- Monitor the development needs of personnel in the Web Development department, including staffing needs, mentoring, and coaching of current team members.
- Incredible benefits upon hire including employer paid medical insurance, STD and LTD, 401k and profit sharing
- Hybrid work schedule 3 days in office; 2 days WFH
- Generous PTO and holiday package
- Ergonomic workstations and frequent lunch reimbursement
- Continuous Career Development
- Casual Dress Code
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Degree or Certificate in Computer Science, Software or Web Development
- 6+ years of professional Software Development
- Management experience
- Thorough development best practice knowledge in problem solving, design patterns, system architecture, performance, and security.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 14 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!