Spartanburg Executive Assistant
Spartanburg, SC 29306 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you love to work with a well-established firm in the Spartanburg area?
- Do you enjoy a beautiful office with a professional atmosphere, yet the feel of working with family?
- Do thrive in using your experience in supporting C level executive where you feel appreciated and part of the team?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Responsible for the day to day support activities to support the CEO with calendar management, travel arrangements, correspondence, expense reports, presentations and daily communications.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K + match
Type: Direct hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Ability to pass background check
- Professional presentation and strong employment references
- BS 5+ years in a related Executive Assistant role supporting a C level executive
- Excellent communication, time management, and strong problem solving skills
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.