Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Travelers Rest, SC 29690 US
Salary: $85,000 to $100,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you want to join a growing international company in beautiful Upstate SC? If so, we're working with a global company with a family like culture in their search for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
- This will be a 1st shift role!
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Improve manufacturing processes to enhance production efficiency & quality
- Lead Continuous Improvement/Safety Initiatives as well as manage projects
- Take active role in design/assembly of products
- Orchestrate manufacturing launches of new products
- Drive quality initiatives and streamline production processes
- Work with production management in scheduling production activities
- Work with Machinists & Production Associates to conduct training and resolve production/quality issues
- Company offers an outstanding benefits package including:
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- B.S. in an Engineering related discipline is required
- 5+ years of manufacturing engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- CNC programming/machining experience will be a plus!
- Prior project management experience leading continuous improvement activities
- Proficiency in various manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.