Sr. Quality Engineer
Fountain Inn, SC 29644 US
Salary: $90,000 to $100,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you want to join a growing global company in beautiful Upstate SC? If so, we're working with a well-known company in the Electronics Industry with a family like culture in their search for a Senior Quality Engineer
- This will be a 1st shift role!
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Identify/resolve quality issues within company facility in Simpsonville, SC and Juarez, Mexico
- Support the Quality Assurance Group and work with various departments to maintain company quality procedures/standards
- Conduct root cause analysis using various quality processes inlcuding 8D reporting and 5 Why
- Assist in the development of continuous improvement processes to enhance quality
- Work with company clients to resolve quality issues ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Role will require travel to facility in Juarez, Mexico
- Company offers an outstanding benefits package including:
- 401K-In addition to company match, will also receive 5% annual bonus deposited to 401K account!
- Tuition reimbursement
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors Degree is required (Engineering related discipline is preferred)
- 7+ years of quality engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of various quality processes including 8D, 5 Why & Fishbone
- Profiency in various manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standards, MIL-STD-790 & AS9100 is preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 7 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.