Sr. Quality Engineer
Greenville, SC 29615 US
Salary: $80,000 to $90,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you want to join a growing global company in beautiful Upstate SC? If so, we're working with a well-known manufacturer in the Healthcare/Medical Device Industry with a family like culture in their search for a Senior Quality Engineer
- This will be a 1st shift role!
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Work with multiple departments (Engineering & Manufacturing) to ensure company products meet/exceed client quality expectations.
- Identify/resolve quality issues within company facility
- Lead/supervise QA Inspectors and Technicians (both in-process & outgoing quality)
- Conduct internal audits and participate in vendor approval process
- Conduct root cause analysis using various quality processes
- Assist in the development of continuous improvement processes to enhance quality
- Manage all aspects of QMS including calibration, change & process control
- Company offers an outstanding benefits package including:
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors Degree is required (Engineering or Health Science related discipline is preferred)
- 5+ years of quality engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of various quality & manufacturing processes
- Experience in the Medical Device/Healthcare Industry
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 standards, Lead Auditor experience is preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 7 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.