Sr. Remote .Net/API Developer
Spartanburg, SC 29307 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you have 5 years of progressively more complex experience in software development
- Do you have .NET and SQL experience
- Do you have experience with Agile development life cycle
- Do you have a high attention to detail, critical thinking, and a commitment to quality work
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Under limited supervision, the Senior Software Developer is expected to participate in the full software development life cycle, including; researching, designing, coding, testing, documenting, and maintaining computer software(s). This position will also provide leadership and mentoring of more junior software developers. This position will be 100% remote.
- Works as part of a team to research, develop, deploy, and maintain software for use within the Company; designs, codes, tests, ensures quality assurance, debugs and deploys application system(s)
- Proactively provides feedback and suggestions for process and system improvement
- Enables and ensure efficient and effective communication between team members and other IS and non-IS functional areas
- Works closely with the Business Analyst to gather and assess business information; translates into technical specifications; ensures new features do not jeopardize other applications, data, or product areas
- Applies software technology to solve complex and mundane business problems
- Participates in the research, analysis, selection, and implementation of new tools and technologies
- Participates in project planning and estimation activities
- Provide 2nd level customer support regrading software and systems and work closely with all IS groups as needed
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Work as part of a team to research, develop, deploy, and maintain software for use within the Company
- Proactively provide feedback and suggestions for process and system improvement
- Work closely with the Business Analyst to gather and assess business information
- Apply software technology to solve complex and mundane business problems
- Participate in the research, analysis, selection, and implementation of new tools/technologies
- Interpret internal customer requirements into detailed functional and/or design specifications
- TOP-of-the-line training - We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Community Service - As a company, we are pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions, and more.
- Growth Potential We believe in fostering our employees talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Systems or related field preferred.
- 5 years of progressively more complex experience in software development
- Experience managing software development and technical development tasks
- Previous PowerBuilder, .NET, SQL and/or Xamarin experience required.
- Experience with Agile development life cycle preferred.
- Must live in one of the following states: AL, GA, ID, LA, MO, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, WI.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michael Bays has been an IT Recruiter with Godshall for 13 years. Originally from Pennsylvania, Michael fell in love with the south while obtaining his BS in Management and MS in Human Resource Development at Clemson University. He then went on to recruit for a software company and was a Director or HR for a computer hardware firm. When he’s not at work, you can find this 2 time cancer survivor cheering on his alma mater and being the best father to his two boys, Lance and Jake.