Sr. Revit Designer
Greenville, SC 29602 US
Why you will love this job:
- Half-day Fridays!
- Possible sign-on bonus
- Be the Revit champion in a growing business!
- Flexibility - great family values
What your future day will look like:
- Precast models using Revit
- Layouts and drawings of precast plans and details
- Communication with client to understand specifications
- Grow into a leadership role, championing the use of Revit at the company
- Coordinate with project teams to meet requirements
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Dependent Care & Healthcare FSA/HSA
- Health Reimbursement for up to 50% of deductible
- 401K with 4% match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 5+ years in Pre-Cast Concrete Design using Revit
- Pre-Cast & Revit experience is required
- AutoCAD experience is a plus
- Associate's Technical Degree preferred
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.