Gray Court, SC 29645 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking for a position that will allow you to grow your accounting skills?
- Would you like to join a company that has been in company for nearly 30 years?
- Are you interested in a hybrid schedule? Get to work 2 days from home and 3 days in the office!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Responsible for maintaining our company's record-keeping systems, which includes data entry and information management
- Prepare cash reconciliations
- Assist with month end closing process
- Answering questions as they arise for AR/AP
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Process biweekly payroll
- Maintain fixed assets and CAPEX process including reconciliation with ledger and subledger
- Assist with annual budget preparation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K with employer match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- The right candidate will have an extensive background in office procedures and will be highly efficient at providing back up to our team of Accountants.
- Background in Manufacturing
- Associate degree in accounting or higher
- 2+ years of accounting reconciliation and general ledger accounting work experience
- Solid understanding of GAAP and ability to apply to scenarios in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in Excel
- Willingness to support with ad hoc reporting
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.