Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you love to work in a beautiful office in downtown Greenville with an incredible accounting team?
- Is a strong benefits package a must have in your job search?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Processing brokerage commissions for approximately 70 brokers
- Creating brokerage commission invoices
- Processing earnest money deposits and distributions
- Creating and maintaining various spreadsheets
- Assisting with 1099 process each year
- Processing annual business license renewals
- Completing special projects as needed
- Medical, dental, 401k, ample PTO, paid downtown parking
Type: direct hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- BA/BS in Accounting preferred
- Ability to pass background and credit check
- 2-3 years accounting experience preferred
- Analytical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills and time management skills
- Quickbooks knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs such as QuickBooks, Excel and Word
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.