Greenville, SC 29602 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to work for a family-oriented company?
- Are you looking to be in a stable company that has been around for almost a century?
- Do you want to work for a company that is a leader in their industry?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Perform engineering calculations
- Manage engineering design aspects of a project
- Check engineering design calculations of others
- Review drawings and shop tickets to make sure design is followed
- Participate in project meetings
- Help troubleshoot and resolve design issues
- Medical package
- Wellness program
- 401K with company match
- Safety Shoe Voucher
- Continuing Ed Program
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years of engineering experience
- Bachelor's in Civil or Structural Engineering
- EIT or PE certification - or in progress
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.