Supply Chain Manager
Greenville, SC 29615 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to work in a team environment with a growing international company?
- Are you looking for stability in a company?
- Do you want to be in a role that fosters growth and provides a great career path?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Develop and track supply chain KPIs
- Process improvements for the supply chain department
- Supplier management - developing and tracking metrics for supplier selection and performance
- Manage inventory levels, understanding capacity and forecasting needs
- Involvement in purchasing and planning activity
- Communication with customer to guarantee adequate supply for their needs
- Full medical benefits at reasonable single and family rates
- Employer paid STD, LTD, 8% profit sharing and life insurance
- 12 paid holidays and ample PTO
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- BS in Industrial Engineering, or equivalent education/experience
- 7+ years in as supply chain manager or operations manager
- SAP experience is a strong plus
- Experience with purchasing, planning, and supplier management
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.