Spartanburg, SC 29306 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you experienced with Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Exchange, and phone systems?
- Do you enjoy helping to design, install, and maintain all of the company s IT infrastructure including servers, desktops, phone system, databases and applications?
- Do you want to join a collaborative team with a thoughtful corporate culture dedicated to career growth?
- Do you enjoy the mix of desktop support and systems administration?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Design, implement, and maintain the company s IT infrastructure including servers and desktop computers as well as numerous IT related systems
- Provide end-user support on escalated issues
- Monitor the health and availability of the company s IT infrastructure
- Normal work hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday, but occasional after-hours work is required when performing maintenance or updates on company systems.
- On-site every day and business professional attire
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K + match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Associate or Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science or relevant experience
- 3+ Years of experience as a Systems Administrator
- Experience working with an Office 365 environment
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.