Greenville, SC 29615 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you love the idea of unlimited PTO after busy season?
- Would love to work for a top 10 firm in public accounting?
- Would you enjoy a hybrid schedule where you can work 3 days at home each week?
- Would you love to work in beautiful downtown Greenville or scenic Asheville? Take your pick!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Managing tax advisory services, tax compliance, and tax provision to pass-through and C-corporation entities with an emphasis on manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate, professional services, technology, and financial institutions
- Helping to develop, build and manage client relationships
- Representing FORVIS in the professional and business community
- Participating in the proposal process for prospective clients
- Contributing to FORVIS-sponsored technical guidance for internal and external publication and internal learning and development.
- Assisting with managing, developing, and coaching professional tax staff
- Unlimited PTO after busy season
- Full health benefits
- Hybrid work schedule
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 5 years or more of relevant progressive experience in public accounting tax including technical tax consulting and research
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- CPA license
- Master's degree in Taxation or Law degree preferred
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- A strong sense of ownership for delivering ultra-responsive Client Service
- Excellent supervisory, team building and time management skills
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.