Technical Marketing Engineer
Simpsonville, SC 29681 US
Why you will love this job:
- Will be integral in the translation of the needs of the marketing and the product features of a global leader in the electronic technology industry.
- Will join a team with incredible tenure, prestigious clients and impressive reputation on a global level.
- Ideal role for an electrical engineer with a passion and skillset for creating content and messaging with an engineering audience in mind.
- Hiring Immediately!
What your future day will look like:
- Research and identify technology market trends to ensure relevance of content
- Creation of design engineering content to include application notes, white papers, blog posts, technical marketing collateral, and digital platforms
- Collaborate with external content vendors to ensure technical accuracy and brand identity is consistent
- Prepare and edit presentation materials
- Collaboration with the digital marketing team to identify key areas of content placement and interactions to enable growth of the marketing automation platform
- Participate in and support technical forums, trade shows/industry events, and other speaking engagements.
- PTO and holiday pay
- Strong employee medical plan health, dental and vision
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering is required
- Familiarity with circuit design and validation experience
- Knowledge of AC power, DC/DC and AC/DC as well as inverter topologies
- Knowledge of content management systems (WordPress/Adobe)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 7 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.