Temporary Anderson Teller
Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking for an opportunity in the Anderson area?
- Are you looking for a great entry level Teller role through September 2023 with opportunity to for permanent hire?
- Would you enjoy the opportunity to transition out of retail into a new career path without nights, weekends or holidays?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Perform day to day financial transactions in a busy Anderson branch
- Offer excellent customer service to members
- Weekly pay by direct deposit!
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 2+ years of retail or cash handling experience
- Ability to pass background and credit checks
- Willingness to commit to a minimum of 9 month contract!
- Be available to work between the hours of 8-5:30
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.