Traveling IT Help Desk
Spartanburg, SC 29306 US
Why you will love this job:
- Travel to CA, NY, FL and DC and stay in 5 Star hotels!
- Hands on IT role with growth in areas such as Systems, Networking and Security
- Strong leadership and solid work-life balance
Salary: $50 - $60K
What your future day will look like:
- Troubleshoot and offer assistance in networking, hardware, implementation and standard help desk.
- Travel for 2 or 3 day trips during the week to install and implement technology
- Excellent Health Care Package
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Prior IT Experience with Strong Communication skills
- Ability to travel
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michael Bays has been an IT Recruiter with Godshall for 10 years. Originally from Pennsylvania, Michael fell in love with the south while obtaining his BS in Management and MS in Human Resource Development at Clemson University. He then went on to recruit for a software company and was a Director or HR for a computer hardware firm. When he’s not at work, you can find this 2 time cancer survivor cheering on his alma mater and being the best father to his two boys, Lance and Jake.