Wealth Management Assistant
Greenville, SC 29607 US
Salary: $55k to $65k + bonus
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you desire to work in a boutique wealth management firm with shared goals?
- Are you a licensed wealth management professional that would like to get out of business development and focus on client service?
- Would you like to use your Series 7 and 66 in a support role that allows you to focus on service instead of sales?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Use your Series 7 and 66 to conduct portfolio analysis, wealth management planning, and client reviews
- Financial planning process/reports/implementation/monitoring
- Performance reporting software management including billing system and trading platform execution/brokerage allocation management
- Client data management from other various computer systems
- Compliance functions including data consolidation or keeping books/records
- Maintain communication with financial partners/asset managers/custodians we work with
- Customer service and handling client requests and follow ups
- Product comprehension including brokerage, insurance, annuities etc
- Preparing meeting review packets
- Backup for admin who may be out (preparing account paperwork, answering phones, etc)
- Helping plan and execute firm events
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Series 7 and 66
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Desire to serve customers and passion for helping others
- 5+ years of related experience
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate joined Godshall in 2023 with 10 years of experience in Non-Profit, HR and Community Relations. With a passion for building strong client relationships, Kate enjoys helping teams find their ideal talents. Outside of work, she finds joy in quality time with her husband, Billy, and infant son, Ryan, and you can often find her exploring estate sales in search of unique fine china pieces. She is a journalism graduate from Auburn University, in the fall you can find her cheering on the Auburn Tigers, too – War Eagle!