Weekend NOC Associate
Greenville, SC 29607 US
What is your perfect fit?
Do you have an interest in Networking and Systems Support?
Are you open to a 6 am - 6 pm shift on Saturday and Sunday?
Are you passionate about technology?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Network Operations Support of Datacenter s customer base in a 24x7x365 environment
- Provide immediate customer interaction support via ACD, e-mail and portal request
- Consistent monitoring of all events related to equipment, managed services, network, and power
- Perform routine facility and equipment readings throughout data center facility
- Assist customers with onsite installation and service request
- Ongoing development and training of supported products and services
- Serve as backup to local teams for facility related activities
- Maintain a working level of proficiency with all Datacenter s co-location, Cloud and managed service platforms
- Establish security access via badge and biometrics for all new customers
- Properly identify all visitors and provide escort to specified premise equipment
- Actively monitor all security and video surveillance systems
- Properly greet and check-in all visitors and vendors
- Receive, pack and ship customer equipment as required
- Ensure escalation events and issues are routed to proper departments in pre-determined periods of time
- Provide initial and advanced troubleshooting of customer related issues and events
- Outstanding package including health/dental, 401K with match once hired direct.
Type: Contract to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- College course work in related field or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience: (Required):
- Help Desk or Data Center experience
- Experience with EM7, Connect Wise, or other ITSM applications
- Troubleshooting process and procedures
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 18 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!